Yuri Grymov, director, producer
Academician of cinematic arts.
- Academican of advertising (ACAR).
- Laureate of the RF President V.V. Putin’s award in education (2003)
- Council Member of state cultural policy in the Federation Council of RF
- UN award «For special achievements in social advertising, which best reflect the ideals and aims of the UN» (1995).
- “Mu-mu” (after the novel by I. S. Turgenev), 1998
- «The Mastermind», 2001
- «Kazus Kukotskogo» (adapted from the novel by I.S Ulitskaya), 2005
- «Strangers» (Russia/ Egypt/ USA), 2008
- «Another sense», 2010
– CC “Moscvich”, THE LOST WORLD, novel by Arthur Conan Doyle, children’s performance. 2014
– Russian Academic Youth Theatre, FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON novel by Daniel Keyes, performance, 2013
– Novaya Opera Theater, THE TSAR’S BRIDE opera by Rimsky-Korsakov, 2005
– Mayakovsky Theater, NIRVANA performance, 2003
– Vakhtangov Theater, DALI, performance, 1999
Design of the inter-program channels space: ORT, RTR, Ren-TV, Rambler.
Development of corporate identity for more than 50 companies, including «Bolshoi theatre», Rambler.
Working in the area of photography. His personal exhibitions have made an art season’s event for several times in Moscow & in Hamburg. Among them – the photo exhibition “My Klava” (with model Claudia Schiffer).
One of the founders of the Orthodoxal portal and database “Rublev”.
From 2015 – Managing partner of LLC “Rublev”
More than 70 awards in total, including:
- Special jury award in Cannes (1994)
- Laureate of Epica Festival in France
- The Midsummer Awards 94/Silver, The Midsummer Awards 95/Bronze, London.
- Golden medal of Golden Awards of Montreux, Swiss, (1994, 1995, 1996)
- Short list (12 best reels) in Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival, LIONS-95
- Nika award – best cinematography – Mu-mu, 1998.
- Award of the Ministry of Culture of France for breakthrough of the year (1998)
- Kinotavr festival award – “Best adaptation of the classic novel” (1998)
- V. Putin award for performance in the area of education (2003)
- Nika award for achievements in art of TV cinematography – Kazus Kukotskogo (2006)
– «Сrystal Owl» (awarded by V. Voroshilov, for the creation of video, dedicated for The Jubilee Games “What? Where? When?” (2000)
– :Hit of the season” award by Union of theatrical figures – best performance of the year (2014) (“Flowers for Algernon”)